TAWE-Home Of The Elites

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tawe's Clan Forum TAWE ( The AdventureQuest World Elites )

+2
JAK 3
jklg1123
6 posters

What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these?

Poll

Which class are you looking forward to.

[ 4 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap50%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap13%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap25%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap0%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap0%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_lcap12%What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    jklg1123
    jklg1123
    The God Of War!

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

..::Member Stats::..
    Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue100/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)

What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these?

Post  jklg1123 Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 am

I am personally lookign forward to ranger and Death Knight(also Doomknight tongue ) becasue it is going to be interesting how they implement the skills.
    JAK 3
    JAK 3
    Respected Member

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue700/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty Re: What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these?

Post  JAK 3 Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 am

I would like to get Doomknight...But unfortunatley they will not be releasing new classes for about 4239634689076 years..... =(
    Queen_Alaina
    Queen_Alaina
    Root Admin
    Root Admin

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty Re: What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these?

Post  Queen_Alaina Mon May 25, 2009 6:06 am

Doom Knight FTW!!!! queen
    Molly
    Molly
    Shmexalicious Account Whore

Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue600/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

Post  Molly Mon May 25, 2009 6:32 am

there releasing doom knoight when they have implement stats into the game.
    impostor
    impostor
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 168
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Post  impostor Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 am

i voted for guardian cuz it looks epic with black trim but Necro Float instead of walk FTW
    jklg1123
    jklg1123
    The God Of War!

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue100/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)

Post  jklg1123 Mon May 25, 2009 7:33 am

xmolockx wrote:there releasing doom knoight when they have implement stats into the game.

Not to be rude but how do you know this?
    Molly
    Molly
    Shmexalicious Account Whore

Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Trustworthyness:
    What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Left_bar_bleue600/1000What class are you guys looking forward to the most out of these? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

Post  Molly Mon May 25, 2009 7:38 am

i talked to artix.
    jklg1123
    jklg1123
    The God Of War!

Trustworthyness:

Post  jklg1123 Mon May 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Looks like Doom Knight is in the lead(who wold have ever thought) Lulz. Razz Wink
    Lasti16
    Lasti16
    Origional
    Origional

Number of posts : 415
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

Trustworthyness:

Post  Lasti16 Mon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

i want doom knight but i also like necromancer Very Happy

MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:48 pm