TAWE-Home Of The Elites

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tawe's Clan Forum TAWE ( The AdventureQuest World Elites )

3 posters

This is VERY important everybody, read. Please.

Molly
    Molly
    Shmexalicious Account Whore

Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

..::Member Stats::..
    Trustworthyness:
    This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Left_bar_bleue600/1000This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty This is VERY important everybody, read. Please.

Post  Molly Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:43 am

Well, today, I was poofed twice by zaz to somewhere, and with one other person each time.
    It was about trading.
    We need to take out the trading thread, and also delete everything about trading.
    He has told me and the other people that the trading needs to stop, they WILL find out, no matter what.
    I have found that out first hand.
    And he told me to warn all m friends, so here you go, please do not trade or anything like that, you can share, just don't change the email, other wise they know. Trust me.
    I just wanted to Point this out.
    Thanks for reading this.
    And please, listen to my warning and obey it.

Hells Assassin------> I have made this an Announcement for Molly because this is very important.
    Lasti16
    Lasti16
    Origional
    Origional

Number of posts : 415
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

Trustworthyness:
    This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Left_bar_bleue600/1000This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty Re: This is VERY important everybody, read. Please.

Post  Lasti16 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:34 pm

WELL I THIN ONLY NAIT ASSASSIN'S AND IMPOSY HAV THAT POWER
    impostor
    impostor
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 168
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Trustworthyness:
    This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

This is VERY important everybody, read. Please. Empty Re: This is VERY important everybody, read. Please.

Post  impostor Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 pm

well general trade is for general trade Very Happy not just accounts

soon when trading comes out it will prolly be used alot
    Molly
    Molly
    Shmexalicious Account Whore

Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

Trustworthyness:

Post  Molly Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 am

Just don't trade any accounts.
    I don't want any of you to be perma banned from the game.
    I got lucky since i've boughten stuff wfor the accounts I have with my own money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:14 pm